2010-04-06

Reading Journal

Lunatic Express, by Carl Hoffman

A great book for me to add on my next cycle. And with my tax refund, I may even be able to purchase it, should it not be at the library. I'll check, anyway, though.

From what I can tell, it's about a guy who travels on the worst-rated airlines, buses and trains around the world for safety.

I'll be able to tell you more about it after I listen to Michael Feldmen's Whaddya Know? show!! (I love that show mostly because of the website's address. Haven't been to it in years, but it's www.notmuch.com)

I read a few lines of Catcher in the Rye today. I've had a couple of busy and stressful weeks, not leaving me with much time or mental capacity for reading. My book on Edison isn't getting read as much as I'd like it to, either. Figured out why it's so easy and enjoyable to read, though: it's classified as juvenile literature. haha....maybe I can finish it this week and see if my little sister wants to read it. (She's 10 but likes to learn. In a cool way; she's also very social. I kinda wanna be her.)

Here's the list
Old: Catcher in the Rye
New: Edison
Random: plan is Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
True: Six Hours One Friday
Old: something by Thomas Hardy, preferably from my Book of Great Books
New: Lunatic Express

No comments: