2010-05-13

Reading Journal

Okay, so I know I just updated last night, but it served as motivation for me to finish Six Hours One Friday. I honestly thought I had more to read of it, but that's just because the last ~60 pages are a Study Guide. Since I was only reading it and not studying it, I figured I'd skip that part.

But I wanted to capture the quotes I found since my last update....Okay, quote. I'd hate for something I noticed to go unshared (even if nobody reads this, which I don't think anyone does).

p. 152
"'A pity,' we lament, 'that a human would be so imprisoned by fear [25 years] that he would cease to live.'
"A life wasted pacing up and down in a self-made cell of fear. It is shocking. It is tragic. It is a pity. And it is also very common."


There. Now I'm ready to shelve the book and get geared up for my Briar Cliff Review!!!!

No comments: