2011-05-31

Writing Journal

(Pay no attention to the Reading List on the side. I don't. It's so last year.)

For my next story project (I started one collecting stories about interesting ways people met, but they don't flesh out very well in text), I want to use my theory that married couples can be epitomized in the way they cut the cake at their wedding. The most recent couple and cake cutting/feeding can be described quite accurately as: Goofy, but Clean.

To do this, I'm going to go back through all my albums and journals from the past year or two and first tell the story of each cutting. The interesting ones, I'll look into getting the couple's "Where We Are" and "Where We've Been" stories. Some of them aren't that interesting, which is fine. For life. Just not for a compilation of stories.

Definitely want to include:
May 2010
July 2010 A
Aug 2010 B
May 2011

I'm sure there's a couple of other goodies in my wedding trunk; those are just the memorable ones!

No comments: