2013-11-18

Reading/Writing Journal

Reading....
I anticipate being able to do more of this now that I have a job that allows me to read while I'm working.  (I'm a personal care companion for the elderly, so I can read after they've gone to bed, so long as I'm attentive to their needs.)

Writing....
Was over a week behind on NaNo, due to this
Have made significant progress.  Still haven't hit any of my word count goals, though. 
My next one is for 30k by EOD tomorrow, which I probably won't hit.  I'm only at 21k.  Thanks to Friday, I know I can write 11k in a day (much to the displeasure of my wrists), but....I have to work from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. tonight and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. tomorrow, then go straight to the temple.
After which I will come home and promptly go to bed.  Yoishka.

No comments: