2014-03-13

Writing Journal

Now that I have a keyboard with my iPad, it will be easier to update this, as well as work on my writing. (Even though I'm not using the cheap keyboard right now, since the on/off toggle switch is really hard to get at, and I don't anticipate saying much.)

Today, I went browsing for free writing apps, and I have to say I'm not impressed with the Apple store's search feature. With Google Play on my phone, if I search the exact name of the app I'm looking for, it shows up. Not so much with the Apple store.  Anyway, I haven't found what I'm looking for.
-free
-word count
-offline capabilities
-easy to navigate within the program.

Werdsmith is pretty much the best one I've found so far.  I won't stop looking until the end of the month, or I find one that I love instantly.

I also just created Pandora radio stations for the three characters who are not me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some fun websites that do this. I know of one that gives you a picture of a kitten for every like 100 words you type. That kind of thing.