2010-02-21

Writing Journal

I'm too lazy to keep track of what day of the challenge it is. And I'm too "busy" (mostly lazy) to update each day. That's partly why I need a regular schedule...that's an entirely different thing, though.

Tonight, I bring you today's poem. Created in this very blog entry typing space. Because I don't see the point in opening a word document to copy and paste or wasting a piece or two of paper and some ink.
....
so, now that I'm finally caught up on facebook, I can start...

Vaguebooking
Is pretty sure she barely made it home.
Wonders where she went instead.
(No, not really. Is pretty sure she knows.)
Considers moving furniture, just to make some waves.
Knew that was a bad idea.
Wishes there was more.
Wants the wanting to go away.
Likes the smell of sleep.
Has a headache.
Is hungry but doesn't want to eat;
Is tired but doesn't want to sleep.
Hates waiting for those e-mails.
Needs to send some e-mails out.
Has so much to get done tomorrow.
Hopefully doesn't have to walk.
Can't wait until Tuesday.
Is ready to be done with it all.

No comments: