2019-05-11

Reading/Writing Journal

I've been reading more at home, and plan on reading more in the mornings.  Parking sucks at work, so I arrive about 15 minutes early and sit in the car.  I have been going on list challenges or facebook, but reading a book might be better.  I wonder if I could do scriptures.  I probably should. 

Although I haven't since Saturday, the weather has been more appropriate for reading walks than it has the last few months.  My plan is to use Thursdays as a day to plan my Sunday lessons, since that's my day off.  Once I get my room a little more organized and can find a purse sized notebook (that I know I have at least one of somewhere) I'll work on some poetry.  Being outside and reading books unleashes the poet in me, and those are both in the plans to do more often.

Saturday nights will be devoted to typing them up and journaling, important to fishing out the feelings that I'm feeling and observing.

No comments: