2021-02-15

Writing Journal

 It's been rough to focus again.  I'm blaming anxiety about my van starting due to the cold.  Found a great page from Tires Plus with some tips to try.  If turning all the auxiliary battery uses off and "cycling" the key don't help, I'll teeter between asking the front desk if one of the shuttle vans can park next to me to try and give me a jump and calling Tires Plus for the same.  I'm leaning towards the latter simply because I'm pretty sure I also have a leaky tire.

Now that that's decided, I'm trying to focus on reviewing the climax, which is at Carhenge.  Found a great site that has some aerial views of it, so I can get the placing down.  Forgot that Jack is an add-on for the return trip to Denver.  Which means that Fred doesn't need to somehow witness Jack going into or coming out of Nancy's hotel with her.

It's been more of a struggle than I'd care to admit, but I'll have done a run through of the whole thing, scene by scene.  I've also separated it into sections, which will help channel any urges to work on something like game play or the Carhenge scene.

Still undecided about the denouement.  I'm leaning towards maybe doing an open-ended kind of thing, where we see the first draw of the fall league.  That may be something I ask of my test readers.

No comments: