2012-11-20

Writing Journal

Just real quick....I'm at 38,332 words.  I need to be at 44k by tomorrow at dinner if I want to stay on track with my goals.

The NaNoWriMo official website has regular (I think daily) pep talks, and today's came from Marissa Meyer, a published Wrimo.  My favorite part was this, cleverly hidden at the end:
I advise you to keep your head in the clouds and your hands on the keyboard, and to remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day. But if NaNoWriMo had been around back then, it very well might have been built in thirty
 




2 comments:

Mrs. Teacher said...

38,332 words! You rock!!! :) Will you share some of what you've written?

seashmore said...

If there's something worth sharing, I most certainly will. As it is, I'm mostly valuing quantity over quality in my writing, so there might not be. :p

I'm not re-reading anything until December, though, so I'll look for something then.