2019-04-26

Reading/Writing Journal

In my gallivanting about town lately, I noticed a recreational trail that I hadn't seen the last time I lived here.  Today, I checked it out and took Main Street with me.  Amazing how well so much of that still applies to politics and the socioeconomic situation today.  Well, in the first hundred pages, anyway.  That's all the farther I've been able to get.

I'm allowing myself fifteen minutes to get settled at this Panera before I hunker in to my short story.  That's enough time to finish this up, refill my cup, and empty my bladder.  My goal is to be half way through by the end of tomorrow.  I'm secretly hoping it will be before NaNo tomorrow, but that's the stretch goal.  I have a free breakfast item that expires on Sunday, which means tomorrow it's tomorrow or lost.

My goal during this week's staycation is to do something that would qualify as an update for this blog every day, even if I don't actually go through the effort of updating.

No comments: