2019-04-30

Writing Journal

If I'm truly to finish this Camp project on time, I'll have to have a 12k word day today.  I doubt that's going to happen, but I think I can get to 25k by the time I start my new job on the 6th.  I have about an hour here, then I'm off to lunch with a friend.  Then I'll go home and alternate between NaNo and crocheting until it's time to go to the temple.  (Which reminds me, I need to call my new employer and ask if they know yet which day will be my day off so I can let the temple know because I won't be able to make it next Tuesday, unless that's my day off, but I doubt it.  I don't know...I'm trying not to spiral into anxiety about it, but I have a headache, so focusing is hard and not focusing leads to spiraling which leads to depression, which leads to anxiety....trust in God.)

After the temple tonight, I'll go back to crocheting and writing in spurts.

Okay, now I'm off to write!

Update: I'm back, after about 300+ words.  The headache has beaten me.  I have to leave in about 20 minutes to meet a friend for lunch.  I'll just surf the net, maybe journal until then.

No comments: