2019-04-19

Writing Journal

I've been at this Panera for about two hours and this is the first thing I've written.  My NaNo is still at 8040/25k after last night's write-in.  It might have been more productive if I didn't have to get some eggs for an Easter basket exchange and veggie tray for a potluck at work today, and if I wasn't mentally preparing for an interview that I had after work.  If that turns out the way that I would like it to, I plan to regularly stop at this Panera for breakfast since it's close and traffic in this direction sucks.  If I work at 8, I would need to pack up at 7:30, which means if I'm here by 6:30, I can get in some good words. 

In all reality, I would probably journal.  Which would be okay, too.  And I would probably stop often after work to get some writing done.  It kind of stinks because the prices have gone up while the food selection has gone down.  In terms of what I like, anyway.  Hopefully it doesn't drain the wallet.  But I'm also closer to HPB, like I could easily drive past it every day.

Anyway, I'm going to run to the restroom, then type for a few more minutes and see if I can break 10k tonight.  May have to switch the Rob Thomas Pandora in favor of my YouTube playlist.  (And maybe add his new song to it.)  Yep.  Definitely needing to switch to the

No comments: