2018-11-01

Writing Journal

So NaNoWriMo begins!

I fell asleep and stayed that way on the couch all night and missed a first-chance write in.  Also woke up too late/lethargic to pump out a few quick words before work. Currently getting things squared away to participate in the first write-in.  I severely tore my right thumbnail and left pinky nail at the beginning of this week, so my typing shall be a bit halted.

Last night, I signed my dad up for nanowrimo.org.  He is working on a baseball book, an account of either one particular team or one decade, I can't remember which.  Since his work is all on a desktop and he gets nervous about social situations (honestly, the more I talk to him, the more I'm convinced he's at least a little bit autistic) I didn't overwhelm him with the social aspect of NaNo.  I think the internet accountability will be enough for him.

Well, my danish is gone, so my prep time is up.
haha....prep time!  I failed at PrepMo.  Hardly done a thing.  Looks like I'm pantsing it this year.  I'll blame the adjusting to a new job/schedule while making sure (often failing) to keep up with my Vitamin D.

No comments: